Des Plaines School District 62 uses Infinite Campus as our student information system.
Infinite Campus is a district-wide system designed to manage attendance, grades, schedules, assessments and other information about students.
Families will have access to the Campus Portal which is a confidential and secure website that allows parents/guardians to log in and view information about their student.
Link to Campus Parent
Why Use It?
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal will provide you with real-time information about your student such as:
- Bus Routes
- District and School Notifications
- Free and Reduced Lunch Applications
- Health Information
- Report Cards
In addition, online registration for the 2024-2025 school year will take place through Parent Portal beginning in February.
Campus Parent Account
Within a few days of registration being approved, you will receive a email with directions for setting up your password protected Campus Portal account.
If you have more than one students enrolled, you will be able to access information for all students through one parent account.
Campus Parent Navigation
- Toolbar icon use this to access the portal page information menu
- Toolbar menu has links to calendar, assignments, grades, fees, report cards, and more (see section Campus Parent Toolbar Menu Pages)
- Select Language to choose portal language (for now the options are English, Español, 简体中文, 繁體中文)
Select Settings to access preferences for notifications, contact preferences, and preferred district language communications (English, Español, Polski, or Русский)
- Switch between multiple students
The Home page provides an overview of your student’s course schedule, assignments due, current fees and district announcements.
If you have more than one child enrolled in D62, you can select which one you wish to view at any time by clicking the selector in the upper right corner of the screen.